***Hotel Krak – the best solution for you when doing business in Myślenice or the surrounding towns (Krakow, Wieliczka, Dobczyce, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Wadowice, Skawina and so on) We are close enough to Kraków (about 15 minutes) and the attractions there (the main square, Waweł Castle) for the journey along the dual carriageway not to be a problem while at the same time far enough away (30 km) for the climate to be different, far away from the smog and pollution. In Myślenice you’ll rest and sleep much better...
Hotel Krak - Myślenice, Kraków***Hotel Krak – the best solution for you and you family whether you want to kick back and relax or take advantage of the recreational facilities here… in summer and in winter… for a holiday and for a weekend break...
Myślenice is a town on the route from Kraków to Zakopane (the capital of the Tatry mountains), between Wieliczka (and the salt mine there) and Kalwaria Zabrzdowska (with its monastery on the UNESCO World Culture list) – everywhere is close to Myślenice...read more || hide
Myślenice itself lies on the river Raba and is the recreational base for Kraków
The Zarabie district, where our hotel can be found opposite the new sports hall, gives the chance to rest and relax or to spend your free time in a more active way, all surrounded by beautiful forests and peace and quiet.
***Hotel Krak is also the perfect solution for you and your company
- Next to the hotel there is the Hucuł riding stables for those who love riding
- Come on down to the water and the many beaches. The banks of the river Raba form the longest bathing area in the town and our hotel is directly between the two main areas – the upper and lower dams.
- Take a trip on the longest chair lift up the side of "Chełm" mountain. At the top you’ll find many mountain bike paths and a viewing tower... in winter there are modern ski lifts and new slopes...
and a great location for organizing integration parties.
- In the nearby forest (about 200 m from our hotel) there is a paintball center.
- The grounds of our hotel make a perfect location for a Bar-b-que, games, bonfires and so on. We can also organise catering from the well known and highly regarded Stek Restaurant.
*** Hotel Krak means high standards for a reasonable price. The building is new, ecological and fully equipped. The hotel is professional but with a friendly, family atmosphere.
- Our 3 stars were awarded by the Małoplski County board based in Kraków. The rooms are equipped with everything you could need from towels and hairdryers to toothbrushes and tooth paste and disposable razors. There is even a sowing kit, slippers and shoe polish…
- As well as a bathroom, every room has a full equipped kitchen stocked with hot and cold drinks that are included in the price…
- The whole building is air conditioned and heated by an environmentally friendly hybrid system giving you a comfortable atmosphere in which to enjoy your dreams.
- We have satellite TV, CCTV, Internet and wi-fi connections for you laptop
- Two rooms are specially equipped to the highest standards for disabled guests. The entire ground floor is on one level with no steps.
- The prices for our services are significantly lower than you will find for the equivalent in Kraków or Zakopane...
The new, attractive range of massages and body treatments! Welcome to offer of our SPA
Facilities for Disabled Guests
- We have two rooms specially equipped for disabled guests
- Moving from the car park through the reception to the rooms and the bathroom facilities is no problem in a wheelchair.
- Two parking spaces reserved for disabled guests
- We offer a 20% discount for disabled guests and pensioners
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.