You can delete cookies from your browser at any time and block the possibility of reinstalling them.
Depending on the browser you use, the option to remove or withdraw consent for installing cookies may vary. Below you will find links to the example instructions.
For Firefox: </ strong>
1. At the top of the browser window, press the Firefox button, (in Windows XP, click the Tools menu) and select Options.
2. Then select the Privacy panel.
3. From the dropdown menu of the Firefox: element, select the option: will use the user’s history settings.
4. Select Accept cookies to enable, uncheck to disable cookies.
5. Select the period for storing cookies:
a) Keep: until they expire – the cookie will be deleted after reaching the expiration date, which is determined by the website sending the cookie.
b) Store: to close Firefox – cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when you close Firefox.
c) Store: ask every time – every time the site tries to send a cookie, the browser will prompt you to decide whether to store the cookie.
6. Press the OK button to close the options window
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the Cookies section you can change the following cookie settings:
a) Default blocking of cookies –
Blocking all cookies: select Block attempts to put data from websites on your computer. Remember that this setting prevents the operation of most pages that require logging in.
Block only third-party cookies: Check the Ignore exceptions box and block the creation of third-party cookies. Selecting this checkbox will reject third-party cookies coming from the site, even if the site has been added to the Exceptions list and may create cookies on your computer.
b) Default permission for cookies
If you want to allow both your own cookies and other companies, check Allow data storage locally. To accept only your own cookies, select the Block all third-party cookies without exception check box.
Learn more about Chrome browser settings
For Internet Explorer: </ strong>
1. In the browser window, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies, or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?